hello-hola-oi-nin hao-konichiwa-asalaam aleikum

Merakian
Here to help

hello-hola-oi-nin hao-konichiwa-asalaam aleikum

I like to think of my self as a Network Super Hero! *insert photo of me with my Meraki green Super Hero Outfit*

(But instead of getting a flashing batman signal on the sky, I get calls/emails and work assignment tickets  to combat the malicious actors menacing our network community.)

For the past 5yrs I've been exercising with Meraki products! *insert photo of me in data center, lifting a full-stack of MS250's, wearing my superhero outfit*

Currently manage 1 organization with 3000+ Meraki devices. *insert photo of me by a blue water beach, lounging on a hammock, phone in left-hand browsing the Meraki app, an adult beverage with little umbrella on the right-hand, and wearing my super hero outfit*

Hoping to gain insight on enemy forces that could threaten my network community.

A fun fact---I don't like to brag, but I do post Missed VPN Connections on craigslist. Period. Exclamation point. 😎

2 REPLIES 2
PacerX
Getting noticed

Konbanwa and welcome to the fun 😄

The Wandering Pacer
"Not all who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
www.thewanderingpacer.com
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Merakian 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.