The Patrick Washington

Pwash
Conversationalist

The Patrick Washington

I am currently a Sales Manager over a regional acquisition team of sellers for AT&T. We market to the small-medium size business throughout the country and position Cisco Meraki whenever possible. 

While an application consultant over the last few years, I was fortunate enough to go through the CMNA training at the Cisco lab where I learned the beauty of the Meraki product.

I’m looking forward to just sharing some best practices with my peers and learn as much as I can to better service my customers. 

A fun fact about myself, is I can complete a Rubik’s cube in under 7 minutes. 🙂

9 Replies 9
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I’m afraid we need to see a video of you completing the Rubik’s cube....board rules state that such a claim must be followed up with evidence. 😁

welcome

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Welcome to the community! Rubik's cubes have always intrigued me. I'm always baffled by the times speedcubers get.

Haha I never claimed to be a speed cuber, those folks are wild!  But the sequencing behind it is fascinating to me. I’ve Read the instructions and just learned what moves gets you from one place to the next and really enjoyed it. 

Pwash
Conversationalist

I’ll see if I can find the free time to make a video for you all 🤪
PacerX
Getting noticed

I cheated and used an app to help me solve the one have. shhh. 😄

The Wandering Pacer
"Not all who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
www.thewanderingpacer.com
QLSteve
Getting noticed

Welcome aboard! And with all the admin time saved by using Meraki...don't you have 7 minutes? 😁

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the Community!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Ever try to do the cube behind your back?
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Pwash
Conversationalist

Haha nope! 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.