Thanks for having me.

JeremyMcClure
Here to help

Thanks for having me.

Hello everyone, I am just starting my journey with this community, I have been a big MERAKI fan for the last decade as it made my life as an IT Manager so much easier! Managing 80 Branches and close to 800 people on the network, I am hoping to learn some new tricks, make some new connections, and help where I can, 

Regards Jeremy 

8 REPLIES 8
naderelmansi
Here to help

Welcome onboard Jeremy , you're in the right place for any Meraki fan

Thanks for that Naderel

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeremy, and welcome! Wow, it's great to hear that you've been a longtime fan! What inspired you to join the Community now? It sounds like you have a lot of experience and knowledge to share, so I hope to see you chime in on some of our upcoming challenges. We'll be glad to have you around 😊

I am just setting up my own business and was thinking about the products and people I wanted to associate myself with, and Meraki was at the top of that list, thank you for making me feel welcome. 

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@JeremyMcClure : Welcome to the community !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Thank you 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@JeremyMcClure Welcome, where are you located that way if there are any end users located near you that need support / product they might be able to get in touch with you in private.

Thanks for that Blake, sorry for the delayed reply, I am in Manawatu, Whanganui area in a small town called Bulls, it's ideal for getting to most places as its fairly central to everything and on the main road, cheers Jeremy 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.