Refresh IT with Meraki

Syed27
Conversationalist

Refresh IT with Meraki

Hello All, 

My name is Syed Abedin and i am Senior Network System Administrator at Los Angeles County Fire Department. I maintain the network for all of FIRE including but not limited to Fire stations (off course), Forestry, Inmate Camps (yes we have those too) , Health and Hazmat (HHMD), Prevention and last but not the least The LifeGuards along the coast. 

I am really excited that we have not only got our feet wet with Meraki, but are taking a slow dive into this Great Technology in the next coming years and revamping our infrastructure to this cloud computing. In no time the near by communities and organizations will be drooling over LACoFD and coming to us for advice that, How did we do it!" - And i will be standing by to answer their question and guiding them because I AM building it from ground up! 

SO as away......

You can also ask me about a recipe or share one of your own because i love to cook and feed. My children love it when i cook and they cant wait to taste what i have created ! 

I can cook 11 type of different eggs. Ground beef and potatoes is my expertise. 

Remember Sharing is Daring!! 

1 Reply 1
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

I'm not even sure I can name 11 types of eggs... But here goes!

Fried eggs

Poached eggs

Basted eggs

Scrambled eggs

Omelette

Quiche

Hard/Soft boiled eggs

Deviled eggs

Pickled eggs

Egg salad

Um...

Easter eggs? Do they count?

Welcome!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.