martyver
Conversationalist

Hi,

After spending decades in video production I'm moving into the IT support field with the company Convergalytics and staring up at the huge learning curve ahead. I recently spent 6 months working a full time temporary position with the US Census Bureau in IT support for Enumerators, Supervisors and Managers.

My Cisco experience has been primarily as a user of phone and wi-fi solutions. I look forward to gaining in depth knowledge of Cisco / Meraki products and how others in the community are serving their clients.

While leaving the video production field I still have opportunities to free lance on tv production events. Mostly sports but concerts, political debates, corporate and international events come along occasionally.

Cheers!

Marty

3 REPLIES 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@martyver  Welcome, video production is a very interesting field and from what I've been involved in very stressful at times. 

Welcome, if you have any questions regarding Meraki ask away!

Thanks!

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Hello @martyver! Welcome to the Meraki Community! It is a great community to be a part of and we are glad to have you here. Meraki did some pretty cool stuff with the USGA a couple years ago. Live video production for a sport while connected to Wi-Fi 6 where ever you go, is a pretty sweet idea!

https://meraki.cisco.com/blog/2019/10/landing-on-green-with-meraki-at-the-u-s-open/
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.