Newbie introduction

Benjamin-HUBERT
Conversationalist

Newbie introduction

Hi everyone I m Benjamin HUBERT, you probably don’t notice but I m French so I already apologize for my « frenglish ». I got a strong experience in Cisco I always thought Meraki was evil etc. But I look into it closely and I found some benefits to move my campus to meraki with MX MR MS and ISE. I m a « cli » guy, so I struggle a lot with automation, api etc. So here what I hope to find here, best practice to make my life easier, find a way to learn the new way of configuration through api and script, and I will also share my experience a my frustrations with you. I also like goodies ! In fact do we get a goodies after the presentation ;-).

A bientôt

2 REPLIES 2
UCcert
Kind of a big deal

Re: Newbie introduction

Bonjour @Benjamin-HUBERT , my French is shockingly bad so don't apologies about your English.

There's plenty of goodies up for grabs here in the community with frequent challenges etc.

Darren O'Connor | uccert.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Inderdeep
Head in the Cloud

Re: Newbie introduction

@Benjamin-HUBERT : Welcome to the community. May be you help us to learn French 🙂 Well this community is awesome and you will gonna learn a lot of new things here 🙂 

Regards
Inderdeep Singh
www.thenetworkdna.com