Newbie introduction

Benjamin-HUBERT
Conversationalist

Newbie introduction

Hi everyone I m Benjamin HUBERT, you probably don’t notice but I m French so I already apologize for my « frenglish ». I got a strong experience in Cisco I always thought Meraki was evil etc. But I look into it closely and I found some benefits to move my campus to meraki with MX MR MS and ISE. I m a « cli » guy, so I struggle a lot with automation, api etc. So here what I hope to find here, best practice to make my life easier, find a way to learn the new way of configuration through api and script, and I will also share my experience a my frustrations with you. I also like goodies ! In fact do we get a goodies after the presentation ;-).

A bientôt

3 REPLIES 3
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Bonjour @Benjamin-HUBERT , my French is shockingly bad so don't apologies about your English.

There's plenty of goodies up for grabs here in the community with frequent challenges etc.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Benjamin-HUBERT : Welcome to the community. May be you help us to learn French 🙂 Well this community is awesome and you will gonna learn a lot of new things here 🙂 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Hi @Benjamin-HUBERT Welcome to the community! It is one of the best and you wont be let down by any of the superstar Meraki community members! The more you use Meraki, the more you see it bleeding into other Cisco things. Cisco DNA for example. 

CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.