New to Meraki again.

MCM
Conversationalist

New to Meraki again.

I am the IT manager for a small concrete company in Kansas.  I was an early adopter for Meraki equipment before they were acquired by Cisco.  After that I worked at places that had other networking equipment and really missed the support and ease of using Meraki.  As the IT manager at MCM we are migrating all of our equipment to Meraki products.  Hopefully I can gain insights as to best practices and tips and tricks to better leverage our growing investment in the Meraki products.  I'm a bit rusty with the dashboard as it has been a few years since I last worked on any of their equipment.

Fun facts?  I enjoy flying and practicing light aerobatics in my 7ECA Citabria.

3 Replies 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MCM Welcome, you must really like clouds if you like clound managed devices and flying! 🛩

Dylan-T
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Welcome to the Cisco Meraki Community @MCM!

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Hello @MCM! Welcome to the Meraki Community! It is a great community to be a part of and we are glad to have you here. I do miss the old logo sometimes on the newer equipment. We still have a few pieces of equipment with Miles still on it.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.