New(ish) to Meraki

Allers1961
Conversationalist

New(ish) to Meraki

Hi,

My name is Dave and i'm the Network Administrator for a Multi Academy Trust in the UK. Currently we are two High Schools but looking to expand in the region. We are moving the schools from two different Wi-Fi solutions (Xirrus & Meru) to Meraki in the next few weeks.

I have used Meraki before around four - five years ago, so i'm eager to see what changes & developments have taken place in that time.

Communities like these are great places to share experiences and raise the knowledge level across the userbase. I'm looking forward to contributing where I can.

Fun fact? I live in Liverpool and i'm an Arsenal supporter! (those from the UK will understand what I mean...)

2 Replies 2
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @Allers1961 , welcome. Also based in the UK. 

You’ll find the community a great place to share your experiences and learn along the way.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@Allers1961 Welcome to the community! It is one of the best and you wont be let down by any of the superstar Meraki community members! 

CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.