Introduction

mgoldman4202
Conversationalist

Introduction

Hello Community,

I have been in IT for ~30 years. I consider myself to be a generalist. I have high-level experience with Meraki. I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and experiences with others in the community. I love to learn new things or different ways to do old things 😉

4 REPLIES 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @mgoldman4202 we all are learners and we have experts like @cmr @DarrenOC @BrandonS who help us in various scenarios. You seems like to be highly experienced Champ and you can guide us with your knowledge here as well. At Last, Welcome to the Community 🙂 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Very flattered @Inderdeep.  There are plenty on here with greater technical skill than myself. I get plenty of hands on and am therefore able to share that experience.  You’ve been posting some good content yourself recently.

Welcome @mgoldman4202 .

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki is the perfect technology for generalists so @mgoldman4202 you're definitely in the right place. Like @DarrenOC I'm flattered to be described as an expert and if I'm honest the real expert here is the legend that is All-Star Profile: PhilipDAth 

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

He is definitely a legend @PhilipDAth but you guys @cmr @DarrenOC   also support this community with your expertise. I am also new to this community and try my level best to share the best i knew whatever i learned when i was working with Cisco 2 years back as a Presales 🙂

Regards
Inderdeep Singh

www.thenetworkdna.com 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.