Introduction

CFlood
Conversationalist

Introduction

Hello my name is Cartavious F. Network engineer for IBOX G. I'm fairly new to cisco meraki, but have experience and familiar with cisco overall. In this community, I'm hoping to gain more knowledge about meraki but also had value to this community in any way I can. A fun fact about me I'm a cyclist and recently completed my 1st-century ride! 

4 Replies 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@CFlood : welcome to the community. You will get to know a lot of stuff here. People are awesome here. Best of luck !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
CFlood
Conversationalist

Thanks a lot! I'm excited to be here to learn and connect! Appreciate the warm welcome.

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @CFlood. You’ll find that the visibility and simplicity of Meraki is great. Biggest tip is don’t try and over think things, this stuff isn’t like traditional Cisco 😀 Enjoy and have fun.

CFlood
Conversationalist

Thanks a lot @Bruce . I can remember learning to become a network engineer and overthinking everything made it worse haha. So I appreciate that advice!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.