Introduction

Spencekj
Conversationalist

Introduction

Hi Everybody I am Keith, I've worked in the Telecommunication sector for 36+ years as a Systems Engineer, Sales Manager and Account Director. 25 of those years were spent working with Cisco and helping launch Meraki into my previous company. I now find myself running a small company based in Portsmouth, UK, The Purple Group, who have a 20+ year relationship with Cisco. We recently became a Meraki partner and are in the process of  launching Meraki to businesses in the South of England. 

Fun Fact: after 36 year working I took a year out to play golf, only to be locked down within two weeks due to Covid. Never saw that one coming!

2 REPLIES 2
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Spencekj : welcome to the community, Seems you have a lot of experience and would definitely gonna learn from you, Happy to have you on the community 💚

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

@Spencekj good luck with launching Meraki to your customers, I'm sure you'll get a lot of takers.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.