Introduction

AlainDev
Conversationalist

Introduction

Hi all, 

I've recently joined a small French MSP.

In the past I've worked for a healthcare hoster with Dell Technologies and VMware. I was using Force10 swiches, NSX, a little ASA and VyOS for everything BGP. Befor eleaving, I was also working with VMware Velocloud to initiate the migration of 500 hospitals from MPLS to SD-WAN

I'm starting to play well with Meraki stuff, in majority with MX and MR. I'll then have to dig the MS part.

I hope I'll be able to share a little of my knowledge and gain knowledge from others. I plan to take ECMS1 and ECMS2 quickly.

7 REPLIES 7
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@AlainDev Welcome to the community, you have amazing skills, will exchange our knowledge for sure !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@AlainDev Best of luck for  ECMS1 and ECMS2 🙂 

Regards/Inder
www.thenetworkdna.com

Thank you @Inderdeep .

I just visited you website, there is a huge amount of learning material 🙂

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@AlainDev Thanks buddy would try to add more and more stuff and make the better platform for all the network engineers irrespective of the vendor content.

Regards/Inder
www.thenetworkdna.com
AutomationDude
Building a reputation

Hey Alain,

Welcome to the community. I work at a French company too and recently took the ECMS1. Plan to take the ECMS2 soon as well!

Feel free to send me a message if you want to discuss anything 🙂

Thank you @AutomationDude . I won't hesitate to contact you when I'll take the exams.

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@AlainDev Welcome to the community! It is one of the best and you wont be let down by any of the superstar Meraki community members! ECMS1 & ECMS2 are great! Next step, Cisco  500-220 ECMS!

CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.