Introduction.. Hi there :-)

Trevors
Conversationalist

Introduction.. Hi there :-)

I just completed my CMNA and really enjoyed it and between the ECMS1 & 2, I love the Meraki products and the environment.

I was born and raised in Dublin (Bray) Ireland and came to NY when I was 18 years old. I was a middle-distance runner from an early age but had to give up running in my 40's. Since then, I have taken up road biking and use it for fun, exercise and as a great form of stress relief.

I have three kids, the eldest is an engineer living in Charlotte, NC. My middle is at the NIH in DC, doing research. She is currently applying to graduate schools. My youngest just graduated from JMU in Virginia and is continuing on you get her Masters. She is the captain of their track & field team, specializing in middle distance.  My passion (outside work) is coaching high school track, specializing in the 800 meters. Someday I hope to coach at the college level and work for Verizon as a part-time employee - but that's down the line. 🙂

Trevor Sargeant
3 Replies 3
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Trevors : Welcome to the community 💚

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Trevors
Conversationalist

Thank you - I look forward to participating more. Have a great weekend..  Cheers 🙂

Trevor Sargeant
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Trevors  sounds like you keep yourself very busy. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.