Hi

Kallol1
Conversationalist

Hi

Hi every one I am Kallol. A very simple IT guy - learning and doing the way i am doing last ten years. love cisco command lines as well as this new trend. Following Meraki technology science the beginning. Took CMNO - as that was only option to know it better and the offer was free of cost - so garbed it. So not much practical experiences just had a chance to deploy one MX 250, MX64 and later on MX64 replaced by one MX 100. As I am learning doing type person so I found this place very helpful. Thank you all of this community for the valuable information's and sharing. Its very helpful for me like people - Thanks to every one again.
4 REPLIES 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Kallol1 Welcome to the community, We would love to exchange our knowledge 🙂 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Kallol1
Conversationalist

😀Oh! Thanks again

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It is pleasure to have you in the community 💚. There are lot of people who support and guide in various deployments, troubleshooting and designing. I am also new to the system and saw excellent response from this community. Good luck !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@Kallol1 Welcome to the community! It is one of the best and you wont be let down by any of the superstar Meraki community members!

CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.