Hey all! New here, excited to learn.

Scrufflescram
Conversationalist

Hey all! New here, excited to learn.

I'm an AM for CDW and have worked to build a few Meraki solutions for customer but I definitely lack a lot of knowledge and understanding. Hoping the community will help make that happen. Fun fact about me: love to read fantasy.

5 REPLIES 5
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Scrufflescram! Please don't hesitate to ask questions in the product forums (here) - we're a friendly bunch!

What's the latest fantasy book you're reading? One of my favorites is The Name of the Wind (hoping Patrick Rothfuss is doing lots of quarantine writing and that 2020 is the year for book #3!)

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Welcome to the community @Scrufflescram! I really enjoyed the Temeraire series. I've never read Name of the Wind @CarolineS , I'll put it on my list now 😁.

I haven't read the Temeraire series. I'll need to check it out once I'm finished with Wheel of Time. Great recommendation.

Name of the Wind is a great book. Rothfuss needs to stop delaying and get us some more content. I read all of the books in Brandon Sanderson's "Cosmere" and I'm on book 3 of the Wheel of Time currently.

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Hello @akuhar! Welcome to the Meraki Community! It is a great community to be a part of and we are glad to have you here. How many books did you get through this past year!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.