Here we go, once upon a time not long ago...

Balmoris_BCMOne
Conversationalist

Here we go, once upon a time not long ago...

I am a product/development manager with pricing knowledge with BCM One, Inc. an MSP based out of New York City. We have been in the telecommunications space for over 25 years.  Our experience with Meraki is with management of the Meraki devices via client owned devices, as well as providing them via 3rd party distributors.  We are now starting our own practice with Cisco Meraki directly in order to have direct support from Meraki and integrating the solution into our managed network service, VitalView, via APIs.  We are hoping to learn from some of the most established partners, on best practices as well as getting tips on navigating the complex world of MDF and any other kind of funds our clients can benefit from.  Fun Fact: I've never met anyone with my first name...ever. 

4 Replies 4
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

4BEC0A19-035C-4E3D-9700-147637D81A2E.jpeg

Balmoris - meet Balmoral (Queens second home)

Welcome to the board

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Welcome Balmoris. Proud to be able to say that I now know a Balmoris!

Thank you, looking forward to being in this community and awesome that you know a Balmoris, that still makes one of us 🙂

UCcer, I've always wondered if the name Balmoris, does originate from there but based on my questions to my parents on why naming me Balmoris, their answer was, we heard of someone named Balmoris so we liked the name...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.