Hello

Brian_G
Conversationalist

Hello

Hi All, Nice to find a community of Meraki users. I'm still pretty new to the products but have rolled out a a couple of security appliances as well as some APs. Look forward to using this community as needs arise.
6 Replies 6
Network-dad
A model citizen

Welcome Brian to the community! ... there is a lot of people here that are more than happy to help.. Do you have any big meraki projects coming up?

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad

Hi Dakota, Nothing significant on the horizon at this point. We are expanding our offices in the next couple of months and so I'll be rolling out a few new APs... which is pretty easy with Meraki's solution since they'll be added in to the existing network.

Well there is always something to do with Meraki I have found... I'm always looking for ways to better my networks...😁

CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
ryankeenan
New here

Hello!

Loving the new Meraki platform and working on transitioning a fully Cisco-Enterprise network to a Cisco-Meraki network!

If you have any questions or advice please don't hesitate to ask!

CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
RJM
Conversationalist

Hello! I am new to Meraki myself, but hope to work with it a lot more in the future!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.