Hello from Waynflete

ekramer
Getting noticed

Hello from Waynflete

I have the privilege of working in a small independent school with a relatively unique name. We've been using Meraki Systems Manager for several years as our MDM and have appreciated the continual development of functionality. We also use JAMF as an MDM for some of our devices and are planning on rolling them over into Meraki next summer. I'm looking forward to advice and tips found in this community.

1 REPLY 1
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Welcome, @ekramer! If you want to keep apprised the latest product advancements and feature updates from our Product team, you can subscribe to the Feature Announcements Feed. You can even specify if you're only interested in updates related to Systems Manager, etc. 

Also, you'll see lots of activity on the SM board from my fellow Merakians, where you can ask for advice or share your feedback with us.

Cheers!

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.