Hello Meraki Group

seniorcit
Conversationalist

Hello Meraki Group

I joined this community while trying to find a solution to (what I think is) a Windows 10 update problem....  I'm hoping to find the magic fix.  I'm a retired RF Engineer with 49 years in broadcast television.  I'm somewhat computer literate and fairly trainable for the vast world IT knowledge in which I'm still unfamiliar.

I've used a Meraki VPN to connect to various networks I need to access for my work.  It's always worked flawlessly - until this W-10 Pro 64b update tripped me up.

I do a lot of volunteer work at our community theater helping with the sound system, microphones and lights.

5 REPLIES 5
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

NCS_Comm
Here to help

Hello and welcome to the community

You may want to check your Win 10 VPN settings - both for sign-in options (if you have username /password set) this will be under Settings>Network & Internet>VPN, as well as the Adapter settings in the network connections section.

Make sure that under the Security Tab that PAP is checked off and no other boxes.

I find that my win 10 changes those on me at will and I always check before connecting

Hope that helps 🙂

Welcome to the community!

(I don't actually know the cause or solution to your issue. I just wanted to welcome you.)

I want to thank everyone for their warm welcome!

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the community!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.