Hello :D

LeonJVR
Comes here often

Hello :D

Hi everyone,

I have been in the ISP/IT field for a few year and still learning, I recently started at a new ISP whom introduced me to Meraki which I really enjoy working on. 

I don't have a lot of experience with Meraki but I have work/installed a few MX67 and MR33 but I hope to learn more from this booming community and increase my knowledge on Meraki.

3 REPLIES 3
LeonJVR
Comes here often

Forgot to add in my post, should I need help can I ask here or can someone send me a link to the correct page.

I need some help with System Manager.

I am trying to configure the companies devices so that when they are connected to the internet they automatically connect to the VPN so that all work is done via VPN.

I also want to know if its possible or if the is a setting to limit what can be stored/saved on a device locally.

I some one can help me in regards to this please let me know should you need more information please let me know.

AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi @LeonJVR 

Welcome to the community.

You may post your queries right here.

Regarding VPN configuration I believe it will work the way you are expecting. (I have never configured though)

Hope you have read the following thread.

https://documentation.meraki.com/SM/Profiles_and_Settings/Systems_Manager_VPN_Configurations_and_Sen...

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network

Hi @AjitKumar,

Thank you for the quick response I have read a few threads but not the one you have linked.

I will read through it and try to configure the devices and revert back if it has worked.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.