Greetings

Russ_B
Getting noticed

Greetings

I recently took over management of a Meraki network with about 300 devices, mostly MS and MX, with just a few sites that have MR APs.

I have a fairly strong background with Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls, but this job is my first exposure to Meraki.  I've been reading all of the documentation and I've spent a good bit of time reading through the Community, so I figured it was time to join.  I can already tell the community will be a valuable resource.

I'm returning to the IT Networking field after about 16 years working in the Television industry as a Broadcast Engineer, so I'm sure this will be interesting.

Russ

3 REPLIES 3
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Russ_B : Welcome to the community. 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
EB_HelenaMT
Here to help

Welcome @Russ_B .  I totally get what you are going through.  I left the comm-tower industry about 4 years ago and am now working with Meraki and Dell endpoints.  A far cry from Cisco switches and back-haul licensed radios.

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Russ_B, this is a great source of information. Just post your questions and normally someone knows the answer.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.