Greetings

JoeGoff
Here to help

Greetings

Doing the obligatory introduction post with a bow and wave.

Hi,

My name is Joe and I'm primarily a software developer.  Mainly web (LAMP stack) but also currently develop some using Codesys for PLCs.  I'm the only IT guy in our shop, so I get to fill all of the IT roles.

We just did a network upgrade and added a second building so after investigating we went with Meraki for the WiFi and a couple of PoE switches.  Very easy to use and seems decently easy enough to manage.  Though now I need to add a few extra runs so I can VLAN those pesky VoIP phones.

This will hopefully be an excellent source of support to help me when I eventually run off the cliff trying to figure something out in this crazy networking world.

As far as a fun fact?  Well I am a south-paw!

2 REPLIES 2
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Welcome! Hopefully you check here before finding a cliff 🙂

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Hello @JoeGoff! Welcome to the Meraki Community! It is a great community to be a part of and we are glad to have you here! Glad to have another South-Paw here!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.