Greetings and Aloha!

AWZ1
Here to help

Greetings and Aloha!

Hello, Everyone! 

Call me Kai. I have been working for a service provider going on about 8 years in Hawai'i in various network engineering capacities ranging from pre-sales to post-sales, design, implementation, and troubleshoot. I work with a lot of different products and services and still love Cisco Meraki products. Got CMNO recently while working on CCNP. I can imagine great things for Meraki in the future. I do not recall who had the cloud dashboard with Google maps integration before Meraki happened and now several product have that. I hope to learn from others as we brainstorm Meraki integration ideas, designs, and discuss the peculiar troubleshooting challenges. When I am not playing with my home Meraki network, I like to watch Star Trek and Marvel re-runs 😃

Aloha and Mahalo. 

9 REPLIES 9
cwf
Getting noticed

Aloha Kai. You found the right place. To start the fun you could join the Folding at home challenge to win valuable Meraki swag. Even if you are late to the contest all you need is 200 points to beill be entered into a swag drawing.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Community-Challenge-Folding-home/bc-p/87447#...

AWZ1
Here to help

Thank you! Will sure give it a go. 

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Aloha Kai! Welcome to the forums!

I really hope to make it to Hawai'i someday 🙂

Thank you! Hawai'i is always waiting to welcome with all its goodness 😃 Remember to carry an umbrella wherever you go - islands are unpredictable where it rains and when. 

PacerX
Getting noticed

Welcome to the community Kai! Is there a particular Star Trek that you like or are you an all inclusive kinda person? 😄

The Wandering Pacer
"Not all who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
www.thewanderingpacer.com

Thanks for the welcome, PacerX!

Haha, Nah. Not all inclusive. All the Star Trek movies and The Next Generation, Enterprise, The Original Series are on my list. 

JasonD_NSI
Here to help

Wow, I want to work in Hawaii.

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Hello @AWZ1! Welcome to the Meraki Community! It is a great community to be a part of and we are glad to have you here. Which island are you on? I've been the Big Island and it would really interesting being an SP there. I am sure you have some interesting stories!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Cody1
Here to help

Aloha Kai. Hawaii huh? What a wonderful place to live!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.