Glad to be back

janic
Here to help

Glad to be back

Greetings, my name is Janic and I've been working with Meraki products for a couple of years. I fell in love with the simplicity of meraki products, the outstanding documentation and the really helpful support team. Sadly I had to manage FortiGates, UniFi and HPE network products for my current employer but finally convinced them to take a look into Cisco Meraki. Looking forward to onboard many of our customers to Meraki. 

I've just passed the 500-220 ECMS exam and hopefully I'm exchanging all of our network gear in the near future. 

Fun fact, I read Microsoft documentations to fall asleep or wind down before bedtime. Calms me down and keeps me up to date.

Glad to be a part of the community.

2 REPLIES 2
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Welcome! Glad to have you back/here 🙂

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@janic  Welcome back to the community! It is one of the best and you wont be let down by any of the superstar Meraki community members! Nothing like Active Directory and Domain Controller chapters to lull you to sleep. You should start reading how Microsoft 0365 licensing tiers work. That would be riviting!

CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.