About me

NeilPN
Here to help

About me

Hi

I'm a network and security engineer, mainly Cisco enterprise network so far. I have recently joined a Meraki partner so I'm looking to get up to speed on the product lines and features. I have a keen interest in anything SD and I'm excited to discover the capabilities of the Meraki APIs.

I also have a request if anyone could possibly help?

I completed my CMNA a while ago at a different company using a different email. Is there any way to have it moved over to this account?

Cheers

Neil

5 REPLIES 5
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Your CMNA should be personal. Even if you used your company e-mail when you got it, that shouldn't matter.

Is there anything you can't access?

Hi @BrechtSchamp 

I can't login using that email anymore, I just thought it might be good to have it assigned the same email as my CCO (which is the one I'm currently using for the Meraki community). I'm unsure if there is anyway to do this.

Cheers

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

I'm sure @KRobert is correct and Meredith will be able to help out.

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the Community! Nice work on the CMNA. I think if you message @MeredithW she can assist with moving things over to a new account.
CMNO, CCNA R+S

Hey @KRobert thank you for the tip, I'l' give that a try.

Cheers!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.