01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111

Travis_McKinney
Conversationalist

01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111

Hello, I am a full time student had a opportunity to go back to school so i took it! looking forward to taking this course and getting my certification for ECMS1 and ECMS2 i just finished with netacad Cisco CCNA R&S: Introduction to Networks, CCNA R&S: Routing and Switching Essentials, CCNA R&S: Scaling Networks, and CCNA R&S: Connecting Networks. My passion is Cyber Security i enjoy learning all new things tech related self taught my way around Kali Linux and Metasploit pentesting and using the tools embedded into Kali i have also bought several tools to learn WiFi Pineapple Tetra creating a fake AP acting as a man in the middle and the USB Rubber Ducky. I am currently learning the O.MG cable which is a charging cable for iPhone's or Android that allows the attacker to gain control over that device. One of my hobbies includes Racing Super Bikes on a Ducati 848evo i like to go fast!!! but only on the race track. Oh the subject title is in Binary i am sure most knew that already wanted to have a little fun on here.  🙂

6 Replies 6
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hello there!

Sounds like a lot of fun with your tools! It‘s always great to be able to learn something new for oneself. 🤗

Agreed! one of my newest gadgets i have i made well i did not write the code but anyone can build one and set it up with your own config.yml file its a Raspberry Pi 0 called a Pwnagotchi its small pocket size you can carry around with you and it will capture WiFi handshakes as .pcap files more info here...https://pwnagotchi.ai/ this guy is fun!

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Hello! You sound like a couple of the folks I'm mentoring right now. They're either done with or chugging through a similar Netacad program at a local college, and interested in going fast and breaking things. 😉

Have you hit up any BSides conventions yet? I think they'd be right up your alley if you haven't.

No i will have to check those out. I have been doing the NCL (National Cyber League) events and this will be my second year going to the Cyber Fusion held at VMI (Virginia Military Institute) for the cyber security competition.

Oooh do check out BSides. You can find talks recorded on the Youtubes as well, of course. If you're in the DMV area, you might also try to get tickets to SchmooCon, but honestly... Those are a _nightmare_ to get.

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Wow a Ducati 848. That is one sexy machine!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.