cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please introduce yourself

Highlighted
Community Manager

Please introduce yourself

Welcome to the new Meraki Community. We are excited to provide this forum as a place for our customers and partners to interact with us and with each other. We’d love to get to know you.

Reply to this thread to let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies… anything you’d like.

We look forward to meeting you!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
93 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself

I'll kick this off by introducing myself. I'm Caroline, the community manager for the Meraki Community. I'm really excited to help this community get off the ground!

When I'm not community-managing, I hang out with my two small kiddos, ride my bike around San Francisco, and get up to the mountains as much as possible.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Meraki Employee

Hi everyone! I'm George and I work on the Training and Evangelism team at Meraki Smiley Happy

Meraki Employee

Hello Everyone,

My name is Pavlin Hristov and I am a Technical Evangelist on the Training and Evangelism team at Cisco Meraki. My job consists of developing, improving and delivering new and existing trainings to our partners and customers. 

Meraki Employee

Hi,

I'm Nathan, a Meraki Technical Evangelist based out of Brisbane, Australia.

I cover all of the APJ region.

Here to help

Hello! I'm Mike and I work as an IT Technicial at Medical Associates Plus in Augusta GA. We have 5 facilities using a mixture of network products to include Meraki. We would like to switch all our network equipment to Meraki in the future for equipment continuity. 

Here to help

Hi all,

Teague here.  System admin, networking, phones etc.  Meraki fan

CMNO #00875

Building a reputation

Hi All! Glad to be here as well. We are Boutique Hotel Collection, and more specifically, I am Chris Biggers. We operate the full Meraki stack minus switching. Our expertise is in hospitality deployments of Meraki equipment, specifically the access points.

Hello everyone!  I'm Rod, Systems Engineer for Presbyterian Medical Services here in New Mexico.  I'm psyched to be a part of this beta community and ready to learn and share info about the wide wonderful world of Meraki!

Getting noticed

Hello everyone,

My name is Joe and I am a Network Admin for Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group. We've been utilizing the full Meraki stack for the past year  to support our over 90 locations. We are looking forward to testing out cameras here shortly. We have also been a part of the various Meraki betas and are working to help resolve AMP issues.

New here

Good Day,

Network Engineer here with Eagle County Schools in the beautiful Colorado Mountains. We are just finishing up our transition from Catalyst equipment to Meraki this week for 160 switches and 500 APs over 19 sites and we couldn't be happier! We are looking forward to the evolution of the MC line and hearing the community's experience with scalability to >1000 handsets.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Getting noticed

Hi all. 

I'm Dave.  I am the Information Systems Officer for a community bank in North Western Pennsylvania.  We have 8 locations and use Meraki gear for all of our firewalls and almost all of our switching.  I'm also using Meraki Systems Manager for windows app deployment and inventorying.    I just started Threat Grid integration into the MX's.  

Recent father of identical twin girls that are only 6 weeks old.  I also have 3 and 4-year-old daughters as well.   Pardon my mistakes as I'm very sleep deprived.  Smiley Frustrated

New here

Hello Everyone,

My name is Toney.  I am UC and Network Administrator for N3 LLC.  We have network locations in US, UK, Ireland, Costa Rica, and Singapore.  I work around the clock with users at are our various locations to make sure that their IT issues are resolved.  We have a small IT Team but each person is an expert in a certain area(s).  I have been very fortunate to work with a Great IT Team and a Great Management Team.

Thanks

Building a reputation

Hi everyone,

I'm CR, an IT consultant for various public/private schools in Southeastern Pennsylvania. I currently support the full Meraki stack except for MC devices. Very happy to finally have a good place to discuss Meraki with other Meraki admins!

CMNO #12 (thanks @GeorgeD!)

Meraki Employee

Hi! I am Marco, a Technical Evangelist at Cisco Meraki. Nice to meet you all!

Meraki Employee

Hello y'all! Rafael Marta here, one of the Technical Evangelists at Meraki! It's a pleasure to be part of this community!

Getting noticed

Hey Everyone, I'm Casey,

I'm a network admin for a mortgage company, we have about 75 branch offices and we have meraki in all of them as well as in our HQ data closet.  We're mostly all Meraki.. now if I can get our phone guy to switch over.... Smiley Wink

Meraki Employee

Hi all! My name is Brad, and I lead the Training & Evangelism team here at Meraki. I've been with the company for a bit over 5 years at this point, and it's been quite a ride to see Meraki grow from a 150-person startup to the organization that we are today. 

My team creates and delivers Meraki's training programs for partners, customers, and others within the Cisco organization. I'm super excited about this forum as a way for Meraki users to interact and share experiences, and would love to see it grow over time to include additional ways for users to go further in their Meraki learning journeys. 

Thanks for visiting and contributing!

Conversationalist

Hi,

My name is A.J. and I work for Privia Health based out of Arlington, VA.  We manage over 350 small and medium sized doctor's offices in 6 different markets across the US.  We have Meraki equipment in almost 200 of these Care Centers now (some have multiple offices) and manage a separate Meraki organization for each Care Center.  The majority of these sites have at least a Meraki firewall, a lot of them have Meraki APs and a few of them have Meraki switches as well.  Meraki has really changed the way we approach and manage networking in these offices in a very positive manner.

My hobbies include IT (this probably goes without saying), sports, music, food/beer and reading.

A.J.

Getting noticed

Happy to see all the new faces!! Keep them coming!