Different alerts with Service Provider Features activated

rwiesmann
A model citizen

Different alerts with Service Provider Features activated

Hi, 

is it possible that organization with the service provider features activated, have more granular options

in the alert settings? Eq. to dedicated settings for Wireless, Security Appliance, Switch...

Or reverse that a "normal" organization only has a few possibilities to change in the alert settings?

Thanks for your advice

3 REPLIES 3
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

It's possible but mine isn't a service provider network and it too has separate sections for wireless, switching and security appliance on the alerts page. I reckon in a non-combined network this would probably be different. It's important to note that the page is dynamic and shown alerts can differ based on the things you have configured.

I'm not following what you're trying to ask here...

My personal Org that I have my own Meraki gear in that has no relationship to my work Orgs looks exactly the same on the Alerts page, except that my personal Org does not have SNMP traps enabled. All the other options are exactly the same. 

Thanks a lot...I think it is the point you mentioned about:

"It's important to note that the page is dynamic and shown alerts can differ based on the things you have configured."

Many thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.