"View failed to load" error when selecting iOS apps

SOLVED
Stephen-aps
Conversationalist

"View failed to load" error when selecting iOS apps

Meraki > System manager > manage > apps > change the platform to iOS select an app then it gives a “View failed to load” error message!

Note: If I change the Platform to Android to view our android apps it’s working correctly.

Is anyone else having this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Stephen-aps I just tried it myself and it is working as well. Even the Meraki support rep was confused as it was working for him as well. My guess is whatever change they made got undone or fixed.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@Stephen-aps I'm having the same issue. Tried both Edge and Chrome and it appears like it will load the page and then crashes out to the view failed to load screen.

I have opened a support case and I'm waiting to hear back.

Thanks, at least I know it's not just me now. Hopefully they won't take too long to fix it.

I am having the same issue. I have just opened a support case, I am also getting an error when adding apps.

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 8.43.43 AM.png

I had an email from support saying they were aware of the problem and were working on it; it seems to have started working again now for me.

"Hello,

There is currently a known issue regarding the iOS apps page. Our development team is working to get this resolved.
I will attach this case to the dev case and update you as soon as I have any updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience."

@Stephen-aps I just tried it myself and it is working as well. Even the Meraki support rep was confused as it was working for him as well. My guess is whatever change they made got undone or fixed.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels