push vpn settings to windows 10

CarlCann
Comes here often

push vpn settings to windows 10

I am curious to see if anyone out there is successfully pushing meraki MX vpn client settings to windows 10 with the systems manager client?

3 Replies 3
Guerino
Here to help

Hello,

If you are looking for about client VPN with Windows 10, you can check this documentation.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/Client_VPN_OS_Configuration

Renato Guerino

Cliff_McNeil
New here

Our Sysadmin Team  has successfully "pushed" to Windows 7 and Windows 10 workstations using PDQ Deploy. They deployed to several hundred devices and it appears to work correctly. We now have qty 4 at the Meraki MX450 deployed now...two per data center and everything seems to be working correctly...a couple of failed devices but I would say about 99% successful and then issues are workstation based. We also pushed the service changes as well as the registry changes...creating the new D-Word entry as well.

CarlCann
Comes here often

We have several computers that will occasionally lose some of the security settings required for the vpn connection. I believe this may happen when windows updates are installed, but it could just be at random times as well. I would like to use the systems manager client that we invested in to push or verify these settings when the client checks in to the dashboard. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels