Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple accounts

Highlighted
New here

multiple accounts

Hi all. 

Sitting here and trying the SM if its something for the school. 

We have for now the ipads as individuals, meaning if i want something to the ipads i need to get to every single one of them in every location. I have 3 locations with different needs.

I need possibility to depending of the screenlock to get different profile, is this possible?

Meaning if i type in 1234 it will be for the students and 9876 it will get full admin to the ipad. 

3 REPLIES 3
Kind of a big deal

Re: multiple accounts

I'm pretty sure you can't have multiple profiles on a iPad device yet.  Regardless of what MDM you use.  They are a single user device.  But I think the MDM platform will let you reset the PIN if you ever need to get into a device regardless of what they have it set to?

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
Kind of a big deal

It would make no sense for multiple profiles to exist.  Lets say one whitelisted an App and another blacklisted the same App - how could that be resolved?

Kind of a big deal

The closest you can get to this is the Shared iPad concept that Apple School Manager can do (and Meraki SM fully supports). See here for some info: https://www.apple.com/education/it/

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels