WiFi disconnecting

jallen
Conversationalist

WiFi disconnecting

Has anyone had issues with the WiFi disconnecting on iOS using the Meraki MDM solution?  I have a managed settings profile with two wireless networks set to push to devices and it seems that the devices cannot stay connected to a network for long periods of time.  If I remove the Meraki management from the device, they can stay connected.  I have checked the network settings in Meraki and they are set properly.  Is this a known issue or am I alone in this?

5 Replies 5
jared_f
Kind of a big deal

A work around would be to upload a WiFi profile from Apple Configuration. 

Jared

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
AnythingHosted
Building a reputation

I've had the same issue with our iPhones and iPads. 

One thing I tried was to check "auto join network", but this didn't seem to fix things. We ended up removing the wifi settings from the profile. 

Any ideas other ideas would be great.

MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

Which year and model Ipad are you using and which IOS is currently installed on them 

One of the devices is an iPhone 6s running iOS 11.0.3, but this has been an issue for over a year now.

Enrique
New here

In my case, the problem was when i have two or more Meraki Profiles with the same SSID's configuration. This throw a error in the log's client ipads when try to install the profile.

I solved it creating a diferent Meraki Profile for each of wireless of my school.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels