Where can I find the fault status

sg
Conversationalist

Where can I find the fault status

Where can I find status and updates when there is a failure?

Target service
Impact range
Event
Cause
Correspondence situation
interim measures

How can I get information about these in case of failure

4 Replies 4
Network-dad
A model citizen

What you are talking about sounds a lot like MI (Meraki Insight) but that is not a feature of Endpoint Management... Can you give me an example or some more information?

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
sg
Conversationalist

For example, it seems that the Meraki MDM APP is currently malfunctioning. Where is this information officially announced?
Also, there was a push notification problem in July 2018, but this could only be obtained from this community, and accurate information could not be obtained.

mer_tech01
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi sg,

Meraki support did provide the public-facing RCA for the push notification issue. You want to call support if it is an outage or backend issue. They are helpful enough to provide the root cause of the issue.

--mer_tech01
If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

I would recommend reaching out to support when you are having an issue. I am not aware of a official status page detailing the Meraki services status.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels