cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Browser Solutions

Here to help

Web Browser Solutions

Currently we use MaaS and I am in the process of migrating everything to Systems Manager. I don't mind using Safari, but is there a way to set bookmarks and a default home page without using the whitelist bookmarks option? Our sales field goes to more sites than that, but do have bookmarks in their MaaS browser. Is there a way to do this in systems manager and have it go to Safari, Chrome, etc? I have looked through the policies and don't see the option anywhere. 

4 REPLIES 4
Kind of a big deal

Re: Web Browser Solutions

The mobile Chrome web browser is extremely configurable.  If you change over to that I think you'll be able to do everything you want.

For example, to define a bookmark bar called "Managed Bookmarks", with a shortcut to Google and YouTube in it use a value of:

[{"name": "Google", "url": "www.google.com" },{ "name": "You Tube", "url": "www.youtube.com"}]

Screenshot from 2018-01-04 11-07-24.png

Here to help

We are on iOS will that work on iOS, as I see you are on Android?

Here to help

NVM i see what you are doing 

Kind of a big deal

It will work on iOS.  With Android it nicely gives you all the things you can set.  With iOS you have to know the names of all the settings.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels