VPP problem: The sToken has been revoked

SOLVED
SteveGB
Here to help

VPP problem: The sToken has been revoked

So it looks like my VPP token has been revoked.  No big deal, just get an updated token.  The issue is that when I go to sign in to the Apple Business portal I get the message "Your AppleID is not allowed to sign in to this application."  I am using the correct AppleID shown under Organization > Configure > MDM > Apple VPP Accounts  

Is the correct AppleID not listed?  Is there any other way to tell what AppleID was used if the incorrect AppleID is listed?   Or is there a way to change the listed AppleID so that I can sign in to the business portal?  

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@SteveGB The Apple ID on the Meraki Dashboard can be treated as a text box only. So, it is highly possible that the Apple ID that you used to create the Token is different than the one you see on the dashboard. 

Please check in your documentation for any other possible IDs that you could have been using. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@SteveGB  has that Apple ID been used for anything else recently. Given the ID is what was listed in Meraki I think you have the right ID but I get the feeling someone has used it to sign into iCloud or some other service which has flagged the ID as unusable with VPP and DEP for some reason.

Long story short I would call Apple. 

Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@SteveGB The Apple ID on the Meraki Dashboard can be treated as a text box only. So, it is highly possible that the Apple ID that you used to create the Token is different than the one you see on the dashboard. 

Please check in your documentation for any other possible IDs that you could have been using. 

@Seshu yep, that was it.  I found the correct AppleID and was able to refresh the token.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels