Unable to clear Activation Lock on iPad

SOLVED
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Unable to clear Activation Lock on iPad

Came across this message today which was brand new and support is already aware of the issue. I wanted to share it here in case anyone else is seeing it.

When clicking the button for clear activation lock on an iPad you receive the following error:

Error - SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: certificate verify failed

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Got an email from Meraki support and this issue is now fixed. I just tested it and verified that I am now able to clear activation locks. 

My gut feeling is that Apple changed how Meraki needed to submit the request and it took some interaction between the two to fix the command to clear activation locks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Drew325
Conversationalist

I saw that this morning as well. I'd be interested in what support has to say about it.

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Got an email from Meraki support and this issue is now fixed. I just tested it and verified that I am now able to clear activation locks. 

My gut feeling is that Apple changed how Meraki needed to submit the request and it took some interaction between the two to fix the command to clear activation locks.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels