Tags on Apps

SOLVED
Android914
Here to help

Tags on Apps

Hello-

If I remove a tag from an a custom Enterprise app, will that uninstall the app from the device? These are supervised iOS devices.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry, I was making the assumption that would be checked. If it is not checked then it would not uninstall. It would also not install it automatically, the user would need to download it manually from the App Store or from within the "Meraki MDM" app.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MacuserJim
A model citizen

Yes, as long as you have it set up to install on the iPad based on that tag.

What if the "Auto Install/Uninstall" option in unchecked? 

Sorry, I was making the assumption that would be checked. If it is not checked then it would not uninstall. It would also not install it automatically, the user would need to download it manually from the App Store or from within the "Meraki MDM" app.

@MacuserJim wrote:

Okay, that's what I thought. Thanks for the information!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels