Slow Apple School Manager Syncing

SOLVED
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Slow Apple School Manager Syncing

I have noticed over the past few days, maybe week, that ASM seems to be very slow and fails quite a bit when syncing. Is anyone else seeing this behavior lately?

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Just as a follow up, this has been fixed. Not sure what the cause was, as support didn't say, but I tried syncing this morning and it took 3 minutes so I'm happy again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Right now I'm on with support troubleshooting and I was wondering what kind of sync times other people are seeing for ASM/ABM.

Trying to sync 4439 users and we are over 30 minutes right now.

If other people who use ASM/ABM could try a sync I would be interested to see what kind of performance they see and for how many users.

I have just synced mine however we only have App's and no users listed in our ASM. It synced nice and quick.

@BlakeRichardson Thanks for the feedback, I spoke to a couple of others who use Meraki at schools and they reported no issues with syncing either. I guess that's good that it appears isolated but I'd sure like mine to work.

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Just as a follow up, this has been fixed. Not sure what the cause was, as support didn't say, but I tried syncing this morning and it took 3 minutes so I'm happy again.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels