SCEP CA Certificate Configuration Change name

Steve1
New here

SCEP CA Certificate Configuration Change name

Hi All

first time poster long time reader. I have noticed that when I first created my system manger I entered a customers name as the organisation rather than a network. It didn't cause me to much of a problem as manage to rename most things. I have now noticed though that the customers name appears in the ca certificate does anyone know if it is possible to change this ? It appears after this Subject: /CN=SCEP CA for Customer name/OU=259752 

Many thanks

3 Replies 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You would have to re-generate the certificate.  Be careful.  I wouldn't risk messing with it.

Hi,

I have tried that by downloading the CSr request then signing and uploading it back keeps the original customers name, do you know where the CSr pulls the name from ? Just in case I haven't changed the details everywhere I should have.

many thanks

I'm running into this issue too due to a naming mistake when the Org was first created. Doesn't seem to be any way to change it without recreating the entire Org.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels