Not enrolled in a SM Network?

misdept
Here to help

Not enrolled in a SM Network?

I have been setting up iPads through Meraki Manager and everything has been working smoothly but here recently I have been having issues. It will connect to the wireless correctly but it won't connect to the LAN IP and when I go to Meraki on the iPad it states that it's not enrolled in a SM Network. Not sure what would of changed all of a sudden. If anyone has some insight that would be great. 

6 Replies 6
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

No issues with licensing? Can you see the device in the dashboard?

I can see it in the dashboard and everything is correct just that the app in Meraki doesn't notice that it's enrolled and doesn't attach a LAN IP. No changes have been made to the firewall recently. 

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

Is there a way to update the Certificate? 

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

Apple requires this certificate be renewed every 365 days.  The process for renewing the Apple Push Certificate is essentially the same as creating a new one. The critical difference, however, is that the existing certificate must be renewed, and re-uploaded into Dashboard. If a new certificate is created, on the other hand, currently enrolled iOS and macOS devices will appear offline and be unable to receive MDM commands unless they are re-enrolled.

https://documentation.meraki.com/SM/Device_Enrollment/Apple_MDM_Push_Certificate

Not sure what I did but it's working now. I did a few things troubleshooting so unsure what worked but it's working! Thank you for the quick responses. You were very helpful!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels