cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New beta programs!

Meraki Employee

New beta programs!

Hi everyone!

We have a couple of new beta programs coming up for Windows updates and UI changes. If you're interested in being a part of these (or future) beta programs, please enter your information through the form below and our team will reach out if we see a match! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L7dObQd5JopRF9gNyO1GD3LqZyr-2IXbAGf77Vq7ZDs/edit?ts=5ab174f4

Beta testers are invaluable to us Smiley Happy Thanks in advance to anyone willing to participate! 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Re: New beta programs!

I'm signed up.  I would like to see some massive improvements on the Windows side.

Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth wrote:

I would like to see some massive improvements on the Windows side.

Mac side as well!

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Getting noticed

IOS for EDU !
Kind of a big deal

I agree on the Mac side, running scripts natively from the Meraki cloud. I have always felt that scripts really make up for the Apple limitations with profiles.

Also, naming during DEP for iOS devices with hose new tags!

- - 

Also, @Melissa, am I already in the registration from when I did the beta with the new software deployment on the Mac side or should I go forth with the form.

Thanks,
Jared

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
Here to help

Windows Improvements ==

Definitely agree....My SM licenses are expiring soon, this doesn't work well enough to continue. 

Meraki Employee

@Lindsey @jared_f @alexis_cazalaa @MRCUR @PhilipDAth

Thanks all! I hope you can sign up for the betas! 

@jared_f - if you wouldn't mind signing up through the form again, that would be great!! 

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Points Contest
Join us for a month-long contest with heaps of swag to win!

Learn More ›
Labels