New VPP Users not showing up

SOLVED
Charmant_USA_IT
Conversationalist

New VPP Users not showing up

Does anyone know if there is a user limitation for enrolling users in Apple VPP via the System Manger Dashboard?  I have 30 users enrolled and i have been trying to enroll 2 new users for 3 days.  The Recent Activity Log says they were added successfully, but they do not appear and no invitations were sent.  I am running the "free" version of the MDM dashboard, which could be my issue. 

I have not upgraded to Apple Business Manger yet, could that be the issue?

VPP Token is not expired.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

I have 37 users in my MDM and I also have the MDM free version. I would go to Apple Business Manager to make sure everything is brought over. Also when creating the user send the invitation automatically and check if the user receives the email. 

Enthusiast

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

I have 37 users in my MDM and I also have the MDM free version. I would go to Apple Business Manager to make sure everything is brought over. Also when creating the user send the invitation automatically and check if the user receives the email. 

Enthusiast

Thank you so much.  I will get Business Manager up and running and retest.  I am sure that is it based your experience.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels