My DEP iPads are Showing up as Macs and will not install MDM profile. Please help.

GarethM
New here

My DEP iPads are Showing up as Macs and will not install MDM profile. Please help.

I am trying to enrol 30 iPads into Meraki, all of which have been enrolled with DEP. 23 of the iPads are fine and are actually showing up as iPads but 7 of them are reported as 'OS X Device' and therefore, the profile installation fails. I've seen that this is a common problem for some, but I haven't found a solution to it. I urgently need to resolve this issue today, if possible. 

Does anyone have any ideas? Any help is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Kennygd
Conversationalist

I would recommend opening a case within your dashboard with Meraki support. They would be able to offer the quickest assistance in resolution for this issue.

bifn
New here

We have had this happen in the past with iOS devices. You will need to contact Meraki support then most likely, remove them from Meraki and then readd them to the MDM server manually.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels