cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Clear Passcode Button

Conversationalist

Missing Clear Passcode Button

Hi everyone,

As of the last couple of days, I seem to be missing the "Clear Passcode" button.  I only have option to "Lock Device", "Selective Wipe", "Erase Device", and "Unenroll Device".  I know the option was there on Monday but I'm not sure what happened.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be happening?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Meraki Employee

Re: Missing Clear Passcode Button

Yes, I believe there's a known issue, open a support ticket so they can track it, for some dashboards I heard ALL of the buttons disappeared, while most others see all of the buttons like normal.  I've checked mine and see it's the same as you.  I was missing all of the mobile security buttons, and now I see they're back EXCEPT for clear passcode.  I'll ping Support as well, it's just a back-end tweak that's needed.

Conversationalist

Awesome.  Thanks you!  I'll reach out to support.  Thanks again.

Here to help

I think mine disappeared when the "Unenroll device" button appeared.  Didn't really think anything of it until I needed to unlock an iPad.  Got a ticket open now.

Meraki Employee

@JoesTechRoom @JustinE1  should be fixed now, confirm?

Conversationalist

Yep, I can confirm that it is fixed.  Thanks for your help in replying and getting this resolved.  I appreciate it.

Justin

Here to help

Yes, it is back. Thanks.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels