Meraki app deployment to iOS

nes36
New here

Meraki app deployment to iOS

My company have been using Meraki to deploy apps to iOS devices to test software for a couple of years without issue. Earlier last week, I was asked to push out an updated app. This pushed out without issue. End of last week, the app stopped working and couldn't be launched. I re-pushed it via Meraki and it now just stays on "installing" and on the device, it just shows a grey icon and eventually states "unable to install". I've tried rolling the app back to a previous version, but it still has the same issue. On a fresh iOS device, I installed Meraki and pushed out an old app to it and also has the same issue, so thinking it's a Meraki issue and not an app issue. Our certificates are current as well. As we are using less that 100 licences, we don't pay for Meraki, so we don't get any support. Can anybody help?

2 REPLIES 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@nes36 Just confirming your Apple push certificate is valid?  You can test your cert by going to Organization > MDM

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Is this a 64 bit or 32 bit App? I know that Apple has cracked down on forcing Apps to be 64 bit in the latest iOS versions.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels