Meraki Management certificat expired

jffortier
Getting noticed

Meraki Management certificat expired

Hi,

I just open an old iphone 5S that was enroll last year and was left in the drawer.

I then update the Meraki app to the latest version and sync it with the current settings and profile we have setup for this kind of device.

When I go in Settings> General> Profiles> and choose MDM Meraki management >More details >Sign Certificates

I see that the *.meraki.com certificate expired Sept 16-2016... 

Why ? and how to fix it ? I'm only assuming that this certificate was installed at the same time the device was enroll, so all of my device should have that problem, since all device are out of the office.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
nzroony
Comes here often

Hey once you have updated your cert in the dashboard you will need to re-enroll any devices that have the expired certificate
jared_f
Kind of a big deal

Do a manual re-enroll over the old profile via m.meraki.com

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
jffortier
Getting noticed

know it's an old message, but I notice that some device that was off on the shelf for quite some time have expired certificate, is it always the same thing, I have to re-enroll the device ?

Kinda of weird to do this on all devices ?

Solution to this is available from the Devices page

Select the device(s) where you want to refresh the management profile.

Click Command

Then refresh Management profile

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 11.31.27.png

No wonder why I didn't find it... it's not showing up on my dashboard possible actions.

jffortier_0-1695730678163.png

Open a case with support to get it enabled.

I can't, I'm one of the lucky one with a legacy free account, can't open service ticket !

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels