Meraki MDM Managed App Configuration

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

Meraki MDM Managed App Configuration

Hello,

Does anyone know the managed app configuration for the Meraki MDM app? I would like it start pushing it so users don’t have to answer any questions when they open the Meraki MDM app when they enroll via DEP.

Jared

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
5 Replies 5
jared_f
Kind of a big deal

@Wolfe Would you perhaps know this? Thanks, Jared

MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

I use it on all of our IPADS

Care to share?  I am wanting to use it specifically with the Microsoft RD Client app.

T1
Building a reputation

I don't think I get the question. If devices are DEP enrolled, just use VPP to assign and push apps. Or perhaps you are talking about prompts users are asked during iPad activation? You can skip most of them when you assign settings in Systems Manager > DEP.

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

@T1 Are you replying to me or the above user? I have DEP setup how I want it. We are leveraging VPP to do device based app assignment (everything is scoped via AD groups). Not a big deal (what my question was alluding to), but when you open the Meraki MDM app after freshly enrolling a device it prompts the users about location services. We can careless to have it on as the devices are tied to an Apple ID via Apple Business.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels