Meraki MDM App failing

SOLVED
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Meraki MDM App failing

Is anyone else having issues with the Meraki MDM App not working on iOS 13.2.3? I'm getting widespread reports from my schools having issues with the App not working.

I was able to replicate the issue:

IMG_0001[1].PNG

I'm opening a case with Meraki soon as this has an iPads that are reset non-functional

@Noah_Salzman Do you know of any issues?

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey @WesCarlson , can you confirm that v2.5.4 of the Meraki iOS app is installed? That version should have fixed the issues introduced in 2.5.3.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

I'll dig into this and get back to you. Thanks for reporting this.

@Noah_Salzman I was able to replicate it on iOS 13.1.2. On hold in the support queue right now.

DeanPoirier
Conversationalist

YES! This was my first device enrollment with newly configured DEP settings so I thought it was my mistake. Glad to see that this is not only my problem. Thanks for posting!

@DeanPoirier Meraki support is saying there is an issue with the new version of the Meraki MDM app that was pushed out and they are working to resolve it right now.

Thankfully I had an iPad lying around iOS 10.0.2 which helped them know it was more than the dark mode of iOS 13 causing the issues.

Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

All: this issue is being worked on right now and is considered high priority. We'll update this thread once we can share an ETA on a fix.

Thank you. I have several dozen iPads (iOS v13.1.1 - iOS v13.2.3) waiting to be deployed.

Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey @WesCarlson , can you confirm that v2.5.4 of the Meraki iOS app is installed? That version should have fixed the issues introduced in 2.5.3.

@Noah_Salzman From what I have seen the v2.5.4 has fixed the issues we have seen.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels