IpadOS 13 Beta is Available for Public Download

MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

IpadOS 13 Beta is Available for Public Download

From your iPad, go to beta.apple.com/profile to download the configuration profile. Your iPad will notify you when the profile has been downloaded. Open Settings, tap the profile and follow the onscreen instructions to allow installation.

I am Downloading this as i type . I'm curious what will be different with a Meraki Profile 

9 REPLIES 9
MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

1st thing I noticed 

IOS13.png

Dark mode on the iPad is even better.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

Yes DarkMode is a plus ,, so far i cant find any bugs with Meraki. I'm going to change my ipad config over to Our locked down profile to see if any changes are that way 

I'm just hoping Meraki has the new features for restrictions ready to go when 13 drops. The two I care the most about are the WiFi modification and device name settings.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Endpoint-Management-Systems/iOS-13-and-iPadOS-Restrictions/m-p/49304

I can CONFIRM that it will NOT allow me to change device name if i have it set in restrictions to not allow

If I understand how it will work is that Meraki will be able to set names onto the iPad with the restriction set to not allow changes which would be wonderful.

That's how i have always set the name  is in Meraki under devices once its enrolled 

mattia
Getting noticed

Not with IOS13 ,,  i had that happen in the past but it was My error not Meraki or DEP,, if i had a managed device that needed to become supervised  and if i forgot to remove it from the console first before enrolling it to then re add it as supervised  . Then i would have a duplicate 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels